Periodically I teach up to half-day workshops, as a cost effective way of introducing the public to the benefits of learning and using self-hypnosis. Teaching self-hypnosis to those in attendance is central to each workshop. In addition, central to each workshop is educating those in attendance about hypnosis. Each workshop is unique in that each looks at the benefits associated with using self-hypnosis to tackle the separate issues of self-improvement, sleep improvement, stress management, weight loss, or smoking cessation.
Those in attendance receive a spiral bound workbook designed for use during the workshop as well as for future reference.
Below is a list of the workshops I currently offer:
- Learn Self-Hypnosis: A Skill Set That Keeps Giving Back
- Improving Sleep through the Use of Self-Hypnosis
- Understanding Stress and Learning How to Use Self-Hypnosis for Stress Management
- Using Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis to Achieve and Maintain Successful Weight Loss, and
- Understanding How to Use Self-Hypnosis to Quit Smoking
Community groups are welcome to contact me about the above offerings.